- One-on-one treatment by a licensed Physical Therapist every visit.
- Hands-on "whole body" approach.
- Individualized exercise program designed for your needs.
- Modalities include electrical stimulation, ultrasound, paraffin, etc.
- Foot orthotic fabrication and fitting available.
Common Dysfunctions Treated:
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation (joint replacement, knee and shoulder arthroscopy, low back and neck surgery, hip fractures)
- Neck and Low Back Pain
- Sprains and Strains
- Nerve Entrapment
- Balance Deficits
- TMJ (jaw pain)
Often with injuries and pain there are underlying causes and imbalances which are not readily apparent. It is imperative that these underlying causes are resolved. If they are not addressed, your pain and dysfunction will return.
Of great importance is also the patient's involvement in their own care. We help you learn the correct exercises, body mechanics and activities that will promote and keep your body healthy and free from pain and dysfunction.
A whole body program to help you reach your fitness goals. Includes adaptations for obesity, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Muscle Building
- Weight Loss
- Sports Specific training (plyometrics, throwing program, isolation ex's)
- Measure and Track Blood Pressure, Body Fat, Aerobic Capacity
After you have finished your course of physical therapy, you can continue to work out at our facility by joining our gym membership program.